Please note: Coastal Fitness Retreats can be referred to as CFR in the following terms and conditions.
1. Medical & Health
- All clients attending Coastal Fitness Retreats should be aware of and accept the risks involved in undertaking intense periods of physical activity.
- Unless otherwise disclosed in writing to Coastal Fitness Retreats ahead, the Client confirms that they are in good mental and physical health and are unaware of any reason why they may be particularly unsuited to taking part in the activity and / or service agreed upon or may be likely to suffer illness or injury during the activity and / or service.
- You are required to fill out a medical form ahead flagging any personal health issues which will be emailed to you prior to your stay.
- If you have any medical conditions that you are concerned about, these must be discussed with CFR prior to booking.
- All clients are advised to seek medical advice from their GP before booking.
- Failure to disclose any serious illness, injury or high dose of medication enables CFR to reserve the right to refuse the client to partake in strenuous exercise and could result in CFR cancelling the course place without refund.
- Travel Insurance with comprehensive Personal accident and cancellation insurance is highly recommended in case of injury or inability to complete the duration of your stay at any of our fitness retreat locations.
3. Booking Conditions
- To place a booking CFR requires a non-refundable deposit (50% of total stay).
- Booking terms and conditions are then accepted by the client.
- CFR reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion.
- All CFR retreats are a 5 night residential course unless otherwise agreed at booking.
- All participants booked on to a Coastal Fitness Retreat must arrive on day one of the course at the time stated on your itinerary, which you will receive prior to your retreat start date.
- Clients who can not arrive on day one of course need prior agreement at booking.
- Clients can not leave during the course and then return unless agreed by CFR in advance.
- Should there be a medical reason for not being able to attend, a DR’s note is required in order to amend or change the booking free of charge. Changes to bookings are all subject to availability.
4. Fee and Payment Terms
- The balance of the fee is payable in full, 4 weeks prior to arrival at the boot camp venue and before commencement of the course unless agreed otherwise on confirmation of booking.
- In the event that the balance is not paid CFR, will have the discretion to treat the booking as cancelled by the client and resell the course space.
5. Client Alterations
- Date Alterations
- Where a client wishes to change their booking dates, the following conditions apply. Notification by the client must be made in writing and within the notice period defined below:
- All venues: We require minimum of 28 days notice to change your dates.
- Any late arrivals need to flag and agree their timings in advance with the Bookings Manager (email@example.com)
6. Cancellation by CFR
- We try our best not to cancel a confirmed booking but reserve the right to do so.
- If we cancel a confirmed booking before your activity, CFR will offer the Client the choice of a full refund or another available date (with pro-rata refund/price increases as appropriate).
7. Cancellation by the Client
- If the client wishes to cancel the Contract they must advise CFR in writing.
- The 50% deposit is non-refundable.
- Participants who don’t show up for activities forfeit the full cost
8. Responsibilities of the Client
- Clients shall be held responsible to make compensation for any damage they cause to the contents and furnishings of the premises during their stay, except for wear and tear.
- No1 accepts no responsibility for the loss, damage or theft of personal possessions, which includes, but is not limited to, clothing passed to third party cleaners, clothing, jewellery or similar items of value, personal equipment or the like, used at our retreats. All participants are advised to ensure that they are adequately insured against these events and not to bring valuables to our retreats.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to arrange travel to the site / location for the proposed activity and or service unless otherwise stated.
- The Client is also responsible for their own personal medical requirements and personal footwear equipment and clothing unless otherwise stated.
9. Camp Etiquette and Dress Code
- CFR ask that clients wear appropriate gym attire at all times during training including sports shoes, fitness clothing and correct under wear support. Bare chests and torsos are not permitted at our retreats.
- CFR remind guests that we are a residential mixed gender facility and to dress appropriately during non training times – being mindful and respectful of all cultures, races and religions whilst at our retreats.
- CFR reserves the right to speak to clients about their attire and dress at any point during their stay should they be causing offence to other guests or contravening camp etiquette.
10. Alterations by CFR
- The programmes we publish in our literature and on our website and describing the courses are designed to be illustrative in order to best explain the scope and type of activities you will be undertaking. It is very unlikely that any one programme could be or would be followed precisely as it is published. Several factors outside of our control will determine this and dictate what can be accomplished reasonably during your course. The most influential factors will be the weather and the conditions physical fitness of course participants.
- Taking these factors into consideration and the aims of the course as described in our literature, the retreat Director will construct the best programme possible. The retreat Director will review and may alter the programme as the course progresses in response to the changing influence of these factors.
11. Conditions of Service
- CFR reserves the right to alter the content of the Services at any time without notice to the Client due to certain factors including but not limited to the weather and physical fitness of the client.
- Our retreat Directors, instructors and leaders will do their utmost to ensure that any problems are solved for the benefit of the retreats participants as a whole. Securing your deposit and submitting the booking form signifies your acceptance of the Course Director’s authority to make decisions affecting the group or individuals.
12. Acceptance of Authority
- Employees of CFR and staff will use their best endeavors to resolve problems to the benefit of the Client as a whole.
- The Client must refrain from any conduct which may give offence or cause danger or damage to any person or property.
- If CFR or any of its suppliers believe that the Client is in breach of this obligation likely to breach it or is otherwise unfit to partake in the activity, CFR or its suppliers may in their absolute discretion refuse the booking or have the Client removed from any property or facility. CFR will owe the Client no liability in such circumstances and the Client will be solely responsible for any costs incurred.
- The retreat Director may require an individual or number of persons to leave the group if they believe that the Client’s health and safety are at risk if an illegal act has been committed or the Client has behaved in a way as to endanger safety enjoyment or the welfare of the group as a whole. In the event of this action the Client involved shall not be entitled to any refund from the retreat and will be required to meet all expenses involved in their immediate extraction.
- If there is a problem during the activity and or service period you must report it to in the first instance the instructor of your activity. If it is still unresolved you must then report to a retreat instructor immediately so that prompt and effective efforts can be made to resolve the problem.
- In the unlikely event that the problem cannot be resolved at this time and you wish to raise a complaint, full written details must be sent to CFR head office within 28 days of the activity and or service finishing. Please include your exact full details of your complaint on your letter; please include your daytime and evening contact telephone numbers. Failure to take these steps will prejudice our ability to resolve your problem and/or investigate it fully therefore any right to compensation you may otherwise have had will be lost or substantially reduced.
- CFR reserve the right to take any recordings of the Client during the activity and /or services and the Client accepts that all rights whatsoever arising in the recordings shall by solely owned by CFR.
- The Client accepts and agrees that any recordings may be used by CFR at its absolute discretion in any manner including but not limited to its website, socials media, marketing, PR, promotional material and advertisements.
- CFR reserves all copyright which may subsist in the products of, or in connection with, the provision of all activities, services or facilities.
- CFR reserves the right to take such actions as may be appropriate to restrain or prevent infringement of such copyright.
16. Law and Jurisdiction
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any matters arising out of this Agreement.
Your statutory rights are NOT affected by any of our terms and conditions
Coastal Fitness Retreats Ltd
Registered Company No. 11794079
Registered Company Address: Unit 33, Arena Business park, Holyrood Close, Poole, Dorset. BH177FJ